About GoPhone: AT&T GoPhone was the brand name of prepaid mobile phone service from AT&T Mobility, a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T Inc. In 2017, AT&T has rebranded the prepaid mobile phone service as AT&T PREPAID. AT&T Inc. is a world’s largest telecommunication company. It is a leading provider of mobile phone services i.e. communications, media and entertainment, and technology. The GoPhone name and product were originally implemented by McCaw Cellular. Craig McCaw has founded the McCaw Cellular in the year 1987. GoPhone product was later bought by AT&T in 1995 and used by the pre-2004 ‘AT&T Wireless’ after Cingular’s purchase of AT&T Wireless in 2004. GoPhone brand name is still in use even after Cingular renamed itself as AT&T Mobility.
If you are an AT&T PREPAID (formerly GoPhone) customer, then you can log in to their site for accessing the information provided below:
- You can track the usage.
- You can change or upgrade your plans and add-ons.
- You can make online payments by debit or credit card.
In addition to this, you can manage your account easily. For GoPhone Login, you will need the login credentials i.e. 10-digit Wireless Number and 4-digit Password. 10-digit Wireless Number is nothing but your number and 4-digit password is last four digits of your number up on your initial use. After logging in for the first time, you need to set a new password for your account. Here, in this post, we have updated the GoPhone Login procedure in detail. Check the further details in the below section.
In order to log into your account, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Browser.
- Visit the official website of GoPhone Login.
- There you need to enter the login credentials i.e. your 10-digit Wireless Number and 4-digit Password.
- After entering the login credentials in the required fields, click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now you can manage your account.
Note: Your initial password is the last four digits of your wireless number. After that, you need to set a new password of your choice.
GoPhone Login – Forgot Password?
In case if you have forgotten your password, then do not worry as you can reset the password by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- After visiting the GoPhone Login page, click on the link which says ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Once you click on that link, a new page will appear.
- There you need to enter your 10-digit Wireless Number.
- After that, click on ‘Send Temporary Password’.
- Then a temporary password will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the temporary password and click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, you can Reset your Password.
GoPhone – Contact Details
If you have any technical issues, you can visit GoPhone Support center. There you will find the information to contact them. The Customer support team will guide you with the required assistance.
We hope that this information is useful to you. If you have any questions or doubts regarding this post you can ask us, through the comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)